No Man Left Behind: How to Build and Sustain a Thriving Disciple-making Ministry for Every Man in Your Church by David Delk, Brett Clemmer, Patrick Morley (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.15+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou ve got men, you ve got a church. Add a testimony, some pancakes, a prayer, and poof! a men s ministry. Right?Making disciples of men getting them to walk with Christ, live like Christ, and work for Christ is hard.If you ve been struggling to get traction with men, this revised and updated edition of No Man Left Behind can revolutionize your efforts. Drawing upon thirty years of research and work with more than 2,500 churches, the authors offer a proven strategy that will help you disciple every man in your church.No Man Left Behind is the blueprint for growing a thriving men's ministry that has the power to rebuild the church as we kw it, pulling men off the couch and into active involvement as part of the body of Christ.Find out how to: Shift your paradigm from a men s ministry to a ministry to all your menIdentify the unwritten man code that your church conveys to every guy who walks in the doorDevelop a concrete, seamless process to help men who don t kw Christ become passionate disciplesYou can reach men.You can help them grow closer to Christ.This book will show you how.
- Author BiographyPATRICK MORLEY founded Man in the Mirror in 1991, a ministry that has helped 35,000 churches impact the lives of twelve million men worldwide. Their vision is for every church to disciple every man. He is the author of Man in the Mirror which was selected as one of the hundred most influential Christian books of the twentieth century. Patrick has written twenty books, 750 articles, has appeared on several hundred radio and television programs, and has a daily one minute radio program on 700 stations. He graduated from the University of Central Florida as well as Reformed Theological Seminary. He has earned a Ph.D. in management, completed through postgraduate studies at the Harvard Business School and Oxford University. He lives in Winter Park, Florida, with his wife, Patsy. His ministry websites are www.maninthemirror.org and www.PatrickMorley.com. DAVID DELK joined Man in the Mirror in 1994, and now serves as the President and Co-CEO. He speaks and consults across the country for Man in the Mirror. He has a great talent for helping people remember truths from God's Word. His use of humor, illustrations and unique visual aids help men apply Biblical principles to life. David is the author or co-author of five books, including The Marriage Prayer, No Man Left Behind, and The Dad in the Mirror. David has served as President of the National Coalition of Ministries to Men, and as a visiting lecturer in Biblical Studies at Reformed Theological Seminary. He lives in Orlando, FL with his wife, Ruthie. They have three grown children. BRETT CLEMMER (B.S. Tufts University) is Vice President of Man in the Mirror. He acts as emcee and has served as a special speaker for the Friday morning Man in the Mirror Bible Study. He is the co-author of No Man Left Behind. Brett and his wife, Kimberly, live in Casselberry, Florida and have two children.
- Author(s)Brett Clemmer,David Delk,Patrick Morley
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.