All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionSet against the decayed elegance of a house in London s Hampstead Heath, in No Man s Land two men face each other over a drink. Do they kw each other, or is each performing an elaborate character of recognition? Their ambiguityand the comedyintensify with the arrival of two younger men, the one ostensibly a manservant, the other a male secretary. All four inhabit a man s land between time present and time remembered, between reality and imaginationa territory which Pinter explores with his characteristic mixture of biting wit, aggression, and anarchic sexuality.
- Author BiographyHarold Pinter (19302008) is one of the twentieth century s most highly recognized dramatists. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, the David Cohen British Literature Prize for a lifetime s achievement in literature, and the Laurence Olivier Award for a lifetime s achievement in theatre, as well as many other honors. His best-known plays include The Birthday Party, The Caretaker, The Homecoming, No Man s Land, and Betrayal.
- Author(s)Harold Pinter
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.