CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionTrudy Jeffreys has made a career of advising, counseling, and encouraging the women of America to look deep within themselves and follow their hearts. But when Trudy's best friend Camille asks Trudy to join her on a mission to reconnect with a man she hasn't seen in fourteen years, Trudy balks. First of all, Camille is married. Second- how in the hell are two small town Iowa women going to gain the attention of a major rock star? Thus begins a madcap adventure that takes two friends from the rolling fields of the Midwest to the beaches of Southern California and the backstage corridors of the Hollywood Bowl-- an adventure that teaches both women the true meaning of friendship and personal empowerment, and gives them a taste of the freedom that comes from risking all you hold dear for a single unanswered question.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Gibson McCarthy teaches English in Arizona where she lives with her husband, their two children, and a menagerie of other demanding critters. She has a bachelor's degree from Simpson College, and a master's from Northern Arizona University. No Matter What is her first novel.
- Author(s)Marjorie Gibson McCarthy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.