Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionWho says a mommy can't be stylish? Becoming a mother changes everything, but it doesn't mean you have to trade in your trendy denim for the dreaded mom jeans. NO MOM JEANS is for every new mom that resists the idea of succumbing to the sloppy soccer mom stereotype and wants to find ways to keep a little bit of fabulous in her life, even after having a baby. With humor, compassion, and a healthy dose of hard reality, fellow new mom Melissa Fiendell shows you how to find balance by prioritizing your own needs along with the needs of your newborn. Written for every mom that is tired of reading about napping and pooping (yawn); and hearing horror stories about t being able to shower or sleep (yikes), NO MOM JEANS is a lighthearted, welcome escape from the typical new mommy reading list. NO MOM JEANS covers seven style-related topics: Fashion, Home Decor, Beauty, Baby Gear, Diet and Exercise, How to get out of the House, and Relationships. Delectably written, each chapter is packed with practical tips for moms who love all things style, and a good giggle. By focusing on fun (deliciously superficial) topics, NO MOM JEANS shows women that taking care of yourself is actually a critical part of taking care of your family. In addition to being a well needed escape from diaperland, NO MOM JEANS reinforces an important lesson for new mothers: that taking care of yourself can actually help you become a better, happier mom.
- Author BiographyMelissa Fiendell is a new mom and self-proclaimed fashion and beauty junkie. She refined her style savvy working with trendy mega-retailer Target, and is immersed daily in the world of 'mom' as the Brand Manager for Pampers. Originally from Vancouver Canada, Melissa currently resides in Cincinnati with her husband Calvin and styl-ista in training Mackenzie.
- Author(s)Melissa Fiendell
- PublisherMelissa Fiendell
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelissa Fiendell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.