All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionDad and his family move to a farm with their dog and cats and chaos follows. A hilarious adventure, of page after page of singsong rhymes. The family starts out with four animals when they moved from the city to a twenty acre farm. Within the first few weeks of living there they bought two goats. This is quickly followed by more dogs, ducks and more even more goats. Dad, never kwing what new creature he would find when he gets home, started getting a little grumpy about all of these new mouths to feed and telling his wife and daughter more animals. However his wife and daughter thought they needed to fill up the farm. The dogs, ducks and goats were only the beginning. Soon to be added were llamas, horses, and chickens. Every time they brought home a new animal, Dad would say, No More Animals. Every time they would listen for a day or sometimes two before they would bring home more. The more animals they got, the more craziness ensued and the more frustrated Dad got until one day he decided that even though he said No More Animals he loves them all and wouldn't trade them for anything. Based on a true story.
- Author BiographyAmy is a Biologist turned Pastoral Counseling Student/Farm owner when God changed her direction in life. She and her husband went from renting a house in town to a 20 acre farm and ended up filling the farm with animals much quicker than anyone ever planned. Much to her husband's dismay they kept bringing home more creatures, and he would tell them, no more animals. It became a joke that every time he would say that, more would show up. So the book No more animals ended up in print. Thanks to a beautiful artist and wonderful friend it became an adorable narrative of a terrific year.
- Author(s)Amy O Bowling
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janette Rose Ross
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.