All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionOne word strikes more fear into a person's mind than any other: CANCER. The physical, mental, emotional, and financial toll that comes with a cancer diagsis is immense and affects t only cancer patients but also families and entire communities. This year alone approximately 600,000 Americans will lose their lives to cancer, and the forecast shows signs of improving. Recent estimates tell us that 41 percent of all Americans will be diagsed with cancer during their lifetimes and 21 percent of the population will lose their lives to this devastating disease. Cancer has evolved into a national crisis that touches each and every one of us. The vast majority of individuals who lose the battle against cancer are treated with the standard orthodox therapy. These people may never have questioned their oncologists, believing that they were in the best possible hands with their physicians' advanced education, kwledge of latest treatments, and all the tools of modern research at their disposal. In this groundbreaking book, Gary Null debunks the commonly accepted belief that drugs and chemotherapy are the only cures for cancer and explores the alternative treatments that most mainstream doctors will never discuss with their patients. Dr. Null asserts that there are foods and supplements that boost the body's immune system and can actually prevent and reverse cancer. Did you kw that eating lemons and melons can help balance your body's pH, which will help prevent and treat cancer? You knew that fiber is important for a healthy diet, but did you kw that it lowers the risk of breast, colorectal, uterine, and prostate cancers? Have you heard of maitake mushrooms, which kill cancer cells by enhancing the activity of T-helper cells? In addition to diet, Dr. Null discusses important supplements and herbs and cutting-edge therapies you may never have heard of. With twenty-five cancer-fighting recipes and testimonials from individuals who have found health through Dr. Null's methods, this book could save your life.
- Author BiographyGary Null, PhD, is an internationally renowned expert in the field of health and nutrition, the author of more than seventy books on healthy living, and the director of more than one hundred critically acclaimed full-feature documentaries. He is the host of The Gary Null Show, the country's longest-running nationally syndicated health radio talk show. He lives in New York, NY, United States.
- Author(s)Gary Null
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGary Null Publishing
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.