Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt started with a harmless quest for perfect wash-and-go hair. Every girl wants it, and Siobhan O'Conr and Alexandra Spunt finally found it in a fancy salon treatment. They were thrilled,until they discovered that the magic ingredient was formaldehyde. Shocked, O'Conr and Spunt left bottle unturned. If it went on their body (and thus, was absorbed into their skin and bloodstream), they researched it. As it turns out, many of those unprounceable ingredients in your self-tanner and leave-in conditioner are t regulated and the natural on your face wash doesn't mean what you think it does. Now, with the help of top scientists, dermatologists, and makeup artists, the authors share their compelling findings and the easy way to detoxify your beauty regimen. No More Dirty Looks also reveals the safest, most effective products on the market and time-tested home recipes. Finally, you don't need to sacrifice health for beauty,because coming clean is the best look yet.
- Author BiographySiobhan O'Connor is the features editor at GOOD magazine. She lives in New York. Alexandra Spunt is a freelance journalist and the former brand director at American Apparel. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Alexandra Spunt,Siobhan O'Connor
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width146 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.