All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPiggy, Ducky, and Bunny all love their dummies. When they cry, it's the only thing that makes them stop. But one day, Bunny doesn't need his dummy because he's too busy playing. Then Ducky doesn't need her dummy, because she wants to be a grown-up. But will there be more dummy for Piggy?
- Author BiographyBernette Ford has written many books for children. A children's book publisher for many years, she now works as a children's book consultant and packager through her company Color-Bridge Books. Bernette lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband, George Ford, an award-winning illustrator. Sam Williams is best known for his picture books, including No More Bottles for Bunny! and Ballet Kitty for Boxer Books. He lives with his wife in Hertfordshire, England.
- Author(s)Bernette Ford
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Williams
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.