All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionSuicide, murder, religion, and mayhem collide in Carmine Pari's electrifying short story collection, No More Time. Evoking the darkness and mystery of the macabre, Pari packs an emotional punch in even the most tightly-worded sentence. From a shopkeeper's effort to placate a hopeful young girl in Duck or Doll to a dying man's unusual-and violent-last wish in The Payment, each of the sixteen narratives contained in this compilation challenges readers to contemplate the quiet moments that make up a life. With many of its stories' endings open for interpretation, No More Time is a fascinating look into the depths of the human soul...and the darkness that may be found within. The tales themselves, ranging from a few pages of flash fiction to a forty-page vella, employ simplistic language to convey even the most horrifying of events-a stylistic choice Pari uses to chilling effect. Fans of Edgar Allen Poe's haunting tales and Ernest Hemingway's spare, restrained writing technique will be thrilled to discover a new body of work that captures all of the wonder and foreboding of the genre in Pari's book.
- Author BiographyCarmine Pari was raised in New England. A military veteran, he earned both his undergraduate and master's degree in Southern California and has worked for two of the largest DOW 30 companies.
- Author(s)Carmine Pari
- PublisherRedequal Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedequal Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.