Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth statistics point out that more and more people are obese, and what they need to do as much as anything is exercise. Coinciding with this sombre news is the continuing rise in the number of new runners who take to the streets and trails each week. Runners World columnist John The Penguin Bingham has become a spokesman of celebrity status in running circles because he was a sedentary being before discovering the joys of running. In No Need For Speed he introduces the first ever Runners World book for beginners. Through cheerleading, coaching and philosophising, and a series of Basic Truths chapters, Bingham hopes to win new converts and grow the ranks of his Penguin Brigade (The group's only qualification: you enjoy running and you're t fast)
- Author BiographyJohn The Penguin Bingham is a columnist for Runner's World magazine. He's a regular speaker on the prerace pasta dinner circuit and teaches the basics of running to adult-onset athletes at his popular Penguin Flight Schools. He lives in Chicago, where he rides motorcycles and plays the trombone.
- Author(s)John Bingham
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.