Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionNo Neutral Ground will provoke some and bring praise from others. Written with passion and a personal sense of mission, this book offers something to everyone who cares about institutional values and ethical standards. - Richard T. Ingram, president, Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges. A provocative book that explores seven timeless values of higher education service, truth, freedom, equality, individuation, justice, and community and shows how higher education administrators, faculty, and trustees can incorporate these values into their own practice and transmit them to students and the community at large.
- Author BiographyROBERT B. YOUNG is professor of education and coordinator of educational leadership at Ohio University.
- Author(s)Peter Young
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight461 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.