Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a take--prisoners approach to making your money work for you - from investing to insurance, real estate, and more. Prepare yourself for a shock. Because No-Nonsense Finance is like personal finance book you have ever read. Hard-hitting, irreverent, frequently caustic, but always honest and on-the-money - like its author, ted personal finance expert and Internet guru Errold Moody - this straight-talking book uses a refreshingly in-your-face style to detail everything you need to kw about your financial life, and how to make your money work for you. But don't let his style fool you. Fact is, when it comes to taking care of your money, Moody may be the best friend you'll ever have.Look to No-Nonsense Finance for pull--punches guidance on important issues including: strategies for kwing more than your stockbroker (it ain't that hard!) ; how much insurance you need, or don't need, and why; straight-talking investment advice for every stage of your life; why you don't want to use a broker, insurance agent, or financial planner - yet why you may need one; what you really need to kw when buying long-term care insurance; -nsense guidelines for estate planning, real estate, and more; and, you may t like what Moody has to say. Still, in order to live well today and retire better tomorrow, you need to hear it. Let No-Nonsense Finance show you how to consistently do the right things with your money - and reveal how easy it can be to do the wrong things if you're t careful.
- Author BiographyErrold F. Moody, Ph.D. has more than 20 years' experience as a financial and real estate columnist. Founder of the toprated website efmoody.com, he has been published or quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, and other publications.
- Author(s)Errold F. Moody
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date08/09/2011
- Content Note1
- Weight615 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.