All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, a retired attorney, a mother and grandmother, has fallen into despair, seeing further purpose for her life. Although gifted with high intelligence and creative abilities, she is exhausted after a lifetime of sorrows and challenges. Her only desire is to tie up all the loose strings in life, to resolve all her life lessons, before the final peace of death finds her. But one day she feels the unexpected impulse to sit down at her computer and attempt a communication with a man who had died four years before. The words flow through her mind and her fingers: -Hello, this is Steve Jobs. Thanks for hosting me.- Thus begin conversations that continue through forty days and nights, t only with Mr. Jobs, but with other personalities in the Afterlife. Is she going mad? Or has she chanced upon a portal into the next world? Skeptical by nature, she questions everything, demands validation, researches every bit of information provided. She struggles to incorporate this experience into her worldview, her stubborn mind resisting while her damaged heart begins to open to the strange story that is unfolding. Eventually she is led to a gifted psychic medium who validates everything, and more. This memoir is more than just an exercise in spirit communication, or a testament to the existence of -life after death-. It is the story of one woman's determination to come to terms with her own challenging life experiences, to understand love, and to at last lay aside the sorrows that have weighed her down. The identities of her famous correspondents in the Afterlife strain her credulity--and doubt will strain the credulity of the reader (-Why me?- she repeatedly asks); but in the final analysis, these names will fade in significance as the real story emerges--one valiant woman's attempt to overcome the illusions of this life, to -figure it all out-, to find peace, and to dare to share this story of raw emotion and rejuvenation with the world. This is the first in a series, covering the initial 40 days from 'contact'. It comes to a conclusion just as the author is learning about the larger purpose of her -awakening-. It includes a CD of amazing third-party channeling validating and expanding upon the information received by the author.
- Author BiographyStephanie Patel is a retired attorney living in North Dakota. She was born in a remote part of Alaska and spent most of her life in that state. She is a graduate of Minnesota State University at Moorhead and the University of North Dakota School of Law. Throughout her life she was aware of leanings deep into the spiritual side of life, but the demands of raising a family and working within a very materially-based profession tempered her ability to indulge those interests. With retirement, as she worked through and released many issues of her lifetime, a space opened up for new experiences to enter--so unexpected but magical.
- Author(s)Stephanie Patel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.