All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionIt's lonely at the top is certainly a true statement. However, it is very unfortunate for those in church leadership positions to suffer this fate. Many times, leaders are t only alone but are also lonely-starved for empathy-for someone to understand their struggle. In the church, there should be a safety net for leaders to be able to express their conflict between their carnal and spiritual nature. Too often, they seek solace in the wrong people and the wrong things in an effort to relieve the spiritual, mental and physical constraints placed on them by the position of leadership. Much like an extra-marital affair, when a spouse is overwhelmed with the pressures of marriage, he/she may seek fulfillment in unhealthy sources. Regrettably, the encumbrance of living two lives becomes increasingly unsettling which leads to detachment and ultimately to failure. Nevertheless, this is part of the process needed for growth. In order for grass to grow, it must be fertilized and we all kw the best type of fertilizer-mess. The biggest mess of your life precedes your greatest blessing. In this book, you will read several accounts of leaders who have gone through a process of reproof and have awakened to a better life than they ever thought possible.
- Author BiographyBishop Otis G. Rankin, Jr. is pastor of First United Gospel Assembly-one of the most dynamic churches on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. His pursuit for the manifest presence of God has driven him to long hours at the feet of Jesus and has enabled him to be a conduit of restoration for fallen leaders. He, his wife Debra, his three children and fourteen grandchildren reside in Gulfport, Mississippi.
- Author(s)Otis G Rankin Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.