All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionYou won't get it in a class. Your boss probably won't tell you. Your friends don't talk about it. But there are hundreds of practical tips about daily school business tasks that only experience can teach. No One Ever Told Me That: 227 Tips for School Business Administrators assembles eclectic counsel on all aspects of school business, from accounting to negotiations, from transportation to risk management, from polling to media relations. The scores of insightful recommendations translate into savings, efficiency, protection, and persuasion. California school business executive Ted Witt accumulates years of experience into a tight volume of tips. Each bit of advice gets right to the point and is easy to implement.
- Author BiographySchool business executive Ted Witt has worked for the San Juan Unified School District in California and the Association of California School Administrators. He served as the Executive Director of the California Association of School Business Officials for nearly eight years, helping develop a certification program for school business officials and expanding a school business training program that taught best practices to more than 6,000 people each year.
- Author(s)Ted Witt
- PublisherPretty Road Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPretty Road Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.