All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its seventh printing!The memoir of a woman whose strength, courage, and intelligence had a profound impact on Vietnamese history. Not simply a participant in the Viet Minh resistance against the French, Mrs. Nguyen Thi Dinh was also an active leader who organized the uprising in Ben Tre province against the Diem regime, was appointed to the leadership committee of the National Liberation Front (NLF), and seved as Chairman of the South Vietnam Women's Liberation Association. The oppressive policies of Diem and the problems of civil war and American involvement are described with powerful immediacy-effectively illustrating the patriotic fervor and determination of those she fought with and helped lead.
- Author(s)Nguyen Thi Dinh
- PublisherCornell University Southeast Asia Program
- Date of Publication01/01/1976
- LanguageEnglish & Vietnamese
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleData Paper - Southeast Asia Program, Cornell University; No.
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell University Southeast Asia Program
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byMai Elliot,Mai V Elliott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.