All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough it might only take a moment to become a father, it takes a lifetime of commitment to be a father. Our children are perfect gifts that make us want to never mess up at our one chance to be a father. So when our poor choices produce a negative result in our kids, a lot of dads begin to battle frustration, fatigue, fear and failure. Mistakes will be made, writes Chris Spicer. Yet, we can acquire kwledge and skills in the finer art of fatherhood and learn to handle our mistakes in a redemptive, rather than adversarial way-which is the point of this book. Written for real dads-imperfect dads with real struggles, failures, and successes-No Perfect Fathers Here is a roadmap on how to capably handle the role of a father in a positive manner. Chris celebrates fatherhood with ten characteristics of highly effective fathering and personal insight into improving ourselves as dads that come from his forty years as a father of four. Perfect fathers don't exist, but you can break out of the cycle of unsuccessful, even disastrous, parenting and have a favorable effect on your kids that will last them a lifetime!
- Author BiographyChris Spicer lives with his wife, Tina, in the United Kingdom, having recently returned from serving as Teaching Pastor for a large charismatic church in America's Midwest. As well as preaching and teaching in various churches, Chris now has more time to spend with his four amazing adult children and five rockstar grandchildren. He has been employed as a carpenter, businessman, senior pastor, teacher and Bible college principal, but he is first and foremost a husband, father and grandfather.
- Author(s)Chris Spicer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.