All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for readers of Jodi Picoult, Diane Chamberlain, and Heather Gudenkauf, No Place to Hide is an intimate and deeply moving story of one woman s desperate attempt to escape a troubled past and the haunting mystery she s forced to confront. Fleeing her native England with her three-year-old daughter, Justine Cantrell gives herself a new name and a new life in America. In a quiet midwestern town on the shores of glittering Lake Maxinkuckee, Justine hopes to recapture the fleeting days of happiness in the long-ago summers she spent with her grandmother. And though her memories of that time are scant, Justine kws they must have shared a special bond. After all, the power of her grandmother s love has pulled her back to this haven in search of a new beginning. But fate has other plans. The more Justine gets to kw the small town and its people, the more she realizes that her grandmother had her own devastating secrets secrets that will soon threaten Justine just as surely as her own dark memories. Praise for Susan Lewis A master storyteller. Diane Chamberlain This emotionally charged story keeps you at the edge of your seat. RT Book Reviews , on Behind Closed Doors [A] moving and piquantly beautiful vel of friendship, family and the power of love. The Gazette (Blackpool, UK), on Never Say Goodbye Look for special features inside. Join the Random House Reader s Circle for author chats and more.
- Author BiographySusan Lewis is the internationally bestselling author of more than thirty novels, including No Child of Mine, Don t Let Me Go, The Truth About You, Never Say Goodbye, and Behind Closed Doors. Having resided in France and the United States for many years, she now lives in the rural county of Gloucestershire, England.
- Author(s)Susan Lewis
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight318 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.