All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for Spanish-speaking children and parents, titles in Barron s <i>Vive y aprende</i> series are sensitively conceived picture storybooks that take a child s point of view especially in regard to kids who need encouragement in the face of an emotional or a physical difficulty. Following each story are four pages of suggested activities that relate to its theme, followed by a two-page section that offers advice to parents. <i>Vive y aprende </i> titles are also available in English language editions under the series title <i>Live and Learn.</i> Here is the story of a child who has ADHD attention-deficit disorder and is mistakenly perceived as being unruly and incapable of following instructions. Ultimately, this little boy overcomes this problem with help from the family doctor, his parents, and his teacher.
- Author(s)Meg Belviso,Pam Pollack
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleVive y Aprende
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight159 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marta Fabrega
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.