All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Christopher Thomas, a curator at San Francisco's Museum of Fine Arts, is murdered and his decaying body is found in an iron maiden in Berlin, his wife Rosemary Thomas is the prime suspect. Long suffering under Christopher's unfaithful ways, Rosemary is tried, convicted and executed. Ten years later, Jon Nunn, the detective who cracked the case, becomes convinced that the wrong person was put to death. Along with financier Tony Olsen, he plans to gather everyone who was there the night Christopher died and finally uncover the truth about what happened that fateful evening. Could it have been the ne'er do well brother Peter Hausen, interested in his sister's trust fund having got through his own; the curatorial assistant Justine Olengard, used and betrayed by Christopher; the artist Belle who turned down his advances only to see her career suffer a setback; or someone else all together? No Rest for the Dead is a thrilling, page-turning accomplishment that only the very best thriller writers could achieve.
- Author BiographyDavid Baldacci is a worldwide bestselling novelist. With his books published in over 45 languages and in more than 80 countries, and with over 110 million copies in print, he is one of the world's favorite storytellers. David Baldacci is also the cofounder, along with his wife, of the Wish You Well Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting literacy efforts across America. Still a resident of his native Virginia, he invites you to visit him at www.DavidBaldacci.com, and his foundation at www.WishYouWellFoundation.org, and to look into its program to spread books across America at www.FeedingBodyandMind.com. Kathy Reichs is the author of eighteen New York Times bestselling novels featuring forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan. Like her protagonist, Reichs is a forensic anthropologist-one of fewer than one hundred ever certified by the American Board of Forensic Anthropology. A professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, she is a former vice president of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and serves on the National Police Services Advisory Council in Canada. Reichs's own life, as much as her novels, is the basis for the TV show Bones, one of the longest-running series in the history of the FOX network.
- Author(s)Alexander McCall Smith,David Baldacci,Jeffrey Deaver,Kathy Reichs,et al.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.