All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $45.01Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.32
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.32
About this product
- DescriptionAs we learn more about diet, cholesterol and heart-health, it is more essential than ever. With its emphasis on a simple, sensible approach to healthy eating, this is a perfect, time-tested choice for everyone who wants to take control of their diet and their health. This newly revised edition takes account of the latest ideas and kwledge about sugar, salt, fat, food labeling, trans-fats, and availability of healthy products. Plus it contains a wonderful variety of recipes to make healthy eating a pleasure, and a nutritional analysis of every recipe.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Williams is a health educator, nutrition consultant and cooking instructor. She also writes food articles for newspapers and magazines. When Goldie Silverman isn't writing, she may be teaching or guiding tourists around Seattle.
- Author(s)Goldie Silverman,J. Williams
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleNitty Gritty Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNitty Gritty Productions,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.