All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen violence becomes unavoidable, it's best to be informed, and this self-defense book provides revolutionary information that could mean the difference between life and death in the event of a physical assault. Included are drills to increase awareness, examples for using the environment as a self-defense tool, and methods that allow victims to best use their inherent strengths to repel an attack. An interesting look at the psychology of an attack--exploring the mindset of both attacker and victim, and illuminating the dynamic between the two--this manual puts the power back into the hands of concerned citizens.
- Author BiographyMark Hatmaker is the author of No Holds Barred Fighting and More No Holds Barred Fighting . He is the founder of Extreme Self Protection, a company that compiles, analyses, and teaches unarmed combat methods. He lives in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Mark Hatmaker
- PublisherTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationChula Vista, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note800 b/w photos
- Weight267 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.