All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionA story of love against the odds. 1662 - England is reeling from the after-effects of civil war, with its clashes of faith and culture. Seventeen-year-old Will returns home after completing his studies, to begin an apprenticeship arranged by his wealthy father. Susanna, a young Quaker girl, leaves her family to become a servant in the same town. Theirs is a story that speaks across the centuries, telling of love and the struggle to stay true to what is most important - in spite of parents, society and even the law. But is the love between Will and Susanna strong eugh to survive - matter what?
- Author BiographyNo Shame, No Fear is Ann Turnbull's first book for young adults, though she has written more than 30 books for children. It begins her Quaker trilogy, followed by Forged in the Fire and Seeking Eden. Of No Shame, No Fear, Ann says, This is a story I have been wanting to write for a long time, ever since I learned about the early Quakers and was struck by their vitality and their extraordinary courage.
- Author(s)Ann Turnbull
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Noteno
- Weight252 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.