All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING: May Contain Werewolves. A pyramid predating all kwn cultures appears without warning. Its discovery throws into question everything we kw about the origins of mankind. Inside lies incredible techlogy, proof of a culture far more advanced than our own. Something dark lurks within, eager to resume a war as old as mankind. When it is unleashed it heralds the end of our species' reign. A plague of werewolves spreads across the world. A sunspot larger than anything in recorded history begins to grow. Yet both pale in comparison to the true threat, the evil the werewolves were created to fight.
- Author BiographyBy day I am an iPhone developer architecting the app used to scope Stephen Colbert's ear. By night I am Batman. Ok maybe not. One can dream though, right? I've been writing since I was six years old and started inflicting my work on others at age 18. By age 24 people stopped running away when I approached them with a new story and shortly thereafter I published my first one in the Rifter. Wait you're still reading? Ok, the facts I'm supposed to list in a bio. As of this writing I'm 38 years old and live just north of the Golden Gate Bridge in the beautiful town of Mill Valley. If you're unsure how to find it just follow the smell of self-entitlement. Once you see the teens driving Teslas you'll know you're in the right place. I live in a tiny studio that I can cross in (literally) five steps and don't own an oven. But you know what? It's worth it. I love developing iPhone apps and if you want to work in San Francisco you accept that rent for a tiny place costs more than most people's mortgage. If you and about 2 million other people start buying my books I promise to move out of Marin to a house in the redwoods up in Guerneville. No pressure. Wait that's a lie. Pressure.
- Author(s)Chris Fox
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.