All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionNo Sweat is a sarcastic look at the world of personal training written through the eyes of a very observant and critical trainer who has been in the industry for over fifteen years. The book will describe real people chronicling the way they exercise, act, dress, and anything else that make them stick out in a crowd. If you're looking for a book about the exact science behind exercising, this book might t fulfill your needs. But if you're looking for a good laugh at the expense of the public around you while learning a few tidbits, No Sweat will be right up your alley.
- Author BiographyJohn Gammaitoni has been in the health and fitness industry for over fifteen years now. I've been a personal trainer working with athletes as young as six year's old to athletes competing at the collegiate and even pro level. I've also worked extensively with the general public training your everyday housewife to retired senior citizens who are simply trying to improve their quality of living. Anyone who knows me well can attest that I'm a complete smart-ass. 95% of what comes out of my mouth is usually of a sarcastic tone...and the other 5% is bordering on sarcastic. If you're not a fan of that type of personality, I might not be a person you care to speak to....you should still read my book though.
- Author(s)John Gammaitoni
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.