All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionSince the day a poster with time-travelling powers was spotted on a window by residents and staff at Carrisbrook Estate Rest Home, life has never been the same. With the PTM (Personal Time Machine) their travels are only limited by their imagination. Sophia is the zesty, new South American-born CEO/manager with a passion for Salsa dancing and all things spicy. Add to the mix Kwasi, a troubled but brutally handsome young West African from Liberia and some restless, blood-thirsty rebels from his past. To top things off, add the unexpected arrival of the feline kind who unearths a mystery long forgotten.Intrigue, laugh-out-loud humour, drama, steamy sex and gentle romance...it's all just ather day at the office for the rule breaking, rebellious 'locals' at Carrisbrook Estate Rest Home.
- Author BiographyAlthough Lloyd Hopkins has been writing creatively for most of his adult life; this, The Carrisbrook Trilogy is not only the first creative effort for Fleur Lind but also their first collaboration. Fleur was born in and raised in the North Island of New Zealand, and now resides in South Canterbury in the South Island, where she, her husband, two children and cat enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of being 'Mainlanders'. Lloyd, 15 years Fleur's senior, was also born in and raised in the North Island of New Zealand, but since August 1978 has resided in NSW Australia.
- Author(s)Fleur Lind,Lloyd Hopkins
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.