All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, rewned bridge author David Bird helps the reader to answer these questions and to comprehend the reasoning as to why certain decisions are taken. Each independent principle is thoroughly examined and the reader is then invited to test their own understanding of the concept by answering a number of puzzles, typical of those that arise in practical play.
- Author BiographyDavid Bird is columnist for The Mail on Sunday and The Evening Standard and the author of many bridge playing books, including those featuring the bridge-playing monks of St. Titus. He writes both amusingly and instruactively.
- Author(s)David Bird
- PublisherD&B Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintD&B Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.