Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor a moment in time it seemed that the Turks and Caicos Islands would have implemented the Value Added Tax. A last minute reprieve meant that they will t have the VAT imposed. This book looks at the history of VAT as well as the benefits that were proposed to the Islanders.
- Author BiographyDawn French the history buff, lives in Saint Lucia, in the Caribbean with the love of her life Dax; her Rottweiler mix and the Super Star of the majority of Dawn's stories.
- Author(s)A L Dawn French
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.