All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive book for managing an incurable passion for a decaying, water-logged village. Whether you already have a raging case of Venetophilia or are among the fifteen million people who yearly put themselves in danger of contracting it, here is where you get your fix of Venetian wit, history, practicality, and enchantment.
- Author BiographyJudith Martin, born a perfect lady in an imperfect society, is the author of the Miss Manners columns and best-selling books, two novels, and a travel book on Venice. She and her husband live in Washington, DC. Eric Denker is a Senior Lecturer in the Education Department of the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Art History at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Judith Martin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date19/03/2017
- Content Note35 illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.