All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.60
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.01
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.01
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $31.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is this Diet type book different? I'm going to show you how to read those food labels, tell you what food to buy, even bring you to the grocery store. Secondly, I am going to teach you in plain english how the digestive system works, explain why you haven't been able to keep the weight off in the past and show you how to stop those hunger cravings. Do you need a diet plan, portion controls, three exact meals a day, a calorie counter, food supplements, a person watching you weigh yourself each week? NO. You are more intelligent than that. Diet plans don't work because they are diets: They are made for the short term. What this book is about - is a change. A lifestyle change. You will learn how to change old habits, make new healthy choices, enjoy delicious foods, even fast foods, without portion controls. Foods that will fill you up but still allow you to lose weight faster then most diets.Wait till you see my recipes! The Bonus is.. You're going to be happy.
- Author BiographyWhile competitive drag racing held Paul's attention for several award winning years, his love for the freedom of flight took him to even greater heights. An accomplished commercial pilot, with a degree in aeronautical engineering, Paul has thousands of hours as captain of both land and sea aircraft. Having retired from his private investigative agency, he turned to his second love, the sea, to fulfill his fondest dream, sailing to new and exciting places with his first love Mardy. Writing became a by product of his experience. Paul now lives in Key West, Florida with his wife Mardy and their furry child Keiko.
- Author(s)Paul Array
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.