All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn extravagant mid-eighties Toronto, the privileged Waites family is victimized when their talented and artistic eleven-year-old daughter Lizbett is murdered by a sexual predator. How can the family learn to cope with such horror? In an intimate exploration of grief, the surviving family members go through their grieving process. An abused rescue dog, itself in need of healing, becomes part of their journey back to rmalcy. Meanwhile, the police search in vain for the murderer, Melvyn Searle, who is on his own journey, feeling invincible and hatching new plans as he draws closer to the family and stalks the Waites's younger daughter, Darcy. A work that challenges our reason, our emotions, and our spirit, No Worst, There Is None is a vel inspired by real-life events.
- Author BiographyEve McBride is a graduate in Fine Art from Trinity College at the University of Toronto. She was a columnist for the <i>Toronto Star</i> and the <i>Montreal Gazette</i>. An anthology of her columns, <i>Dandelions Help</i>, was shortlisted for The Stephen Leacock Medal for Humour. She has also worked for CBC Radio with Peter Gzowski and done editorials for CBC Television. She is the mother of four daughters and lives in Port Hope, Ontario.
- Author(s)Eve McBride
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.