Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are like me, you have probably read that you should learn to say to others in order to increase productivity. This is a very good idea, but it is t eugh. In my opinion, there is more than one type of NO that we should learn to use. There is one we should avoid, one we should learn to use appropriately, and one that we need to use. We don't kw how to use this word appropriately with ourselves or with other people. The result is that we end up saying NO when we should say YES and YES when we should say NO. Only when we learn to use NO correctly with ourselves can we apply it to other people. My intention is to show you the distinction between the three types of NO and your adventure will be learning to use them properly.
- Author(s)Augusto Pinaud
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.