All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Winter has had eugh -- eugh of sellers who think their house is the best when the reality is far from it; eugh of buyers who expect so much more than they can afford; and eugh of dodgy agents who give the industry a bad name. And w, for the first time inside this -nsense guide, he has something to say to you. If you're buying or selling property, you need help from someone who kws what they're talking about. Forget the spiel from agents and hype from the media -- read this straight-talking book and discover how to get your foot in the door, find a bargain, sell for a tidy profit or find the home of your dreams. * Do you really kw how to make money from real estate? * Do you kw what your house is worth? * Do you kw the pitfalls of buying a house based on aesthetics? * Do you kw how to establish a winning tactic for bidding at auctions? * Do you kw what the agent is thinking? Andrew Winter kws all of these things and more, and he has some cracking stories to tell you along the way. With more than 25 years in the property industry, including as host of the television series Selling Houses Australia on The LifeStyle Channel, Andrew can be trusted to tell it straight.
- Author BiographyAndrew Winter is obsessed with houses. With 25 years' experience in property he believes that if you haven't sold your house within two months, you're doing something wrong! Andrew has been selling houses since he was 17 years old, buying his first home at 18, and since then he has experienced all market conditions -- good and bad -- and sold both beautiful dream homes and houses even the local rat population would steer clear from. His expertise comes from the understanding of the fact that people are actually the main ingredient in the process of buying and selling properties, whether they are first-time owners, seasoned house movers or investors. Currently based on the Gold Coast, where he lives with his wife and three daughters, British-born Andrew Winter is a real estate agent, property adviser and host of Selling Houses Australia -- the ASTRA-winning property show on Foxtel and Austar's The LifeStyle Channel. For more on Andrew Winter visit andrewwinter.com.au or sellinghousesaustralia.
- Author(s)Andrew Winter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.