All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is kwledge? Who decides what is important? Who owns it? These are central themes that run through this title that aims to change perceptions and understanding of education. Using historical and contemporary examples, the authors examine the motivations, conflicts, and contradictions in education. In breaking down the structures, forces, and techlogies involved they show how alternative approaches can emerge.Dr. Adam Unwin is Senior Lecturer in Business and Ecomics Education at University College London's Institute of Education.John Yandell is Senior Lecturer in Education at University College London Institute of Education.
- Author BiographyAdam Unwin: Dr Adam Unwin is Senior Lecturer in Business and Economics Education at University College London Institute of Education. Research and professional interests include e-learning in teacher education, learning outside the classroom and global perspectives in in Business and Economics education.John Yandell: John Yandell is Senior Lecturer in Education at University College London Institute of Education. He taught in inner London secondary schools for 20 years. Research interests include the ways in which literature is read in urban English classrooms and the development of teacher identities.
- Author(s)Adam Unwin,John Yandell
- PublisherNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.