All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains papers presented at the Noblesse Workshop on Non-linear model based image analysis held in Glasgow, 1-3 July 1998. Current models have mainly been developed for image coding purposes. They are rather simple and far away from being optimal and do t contribute to more complex tasks like those needed in image databases. This book meets the challenging tasks in multimedia applications by discussing new sophisticated model-based schemes for a high-level description of images and image sequences. Novel results are covered in the papers presented in this book, opening new potential fields of application like the support for building databases in multimedia applications, image archiving and image sequence coding, including such topics as:- 3D Image Models; Image/Video Restoration; Segmentation and Object Oriented Coding; Colour Image Processing; Database Retrieval; Image Models; Video Pre- and Post processing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/07/1998
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDruti Shah,Neal Richard Harvey,Stephen Marshall,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.