All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn school Kyle's persistent bullying is making Thomas feel like a body, and he needs help from his classmates and adults to understand and recapture his self-esteem--but Kyle needs help too. Includes activities for children and information on recognizing and preventing bullying for adults.
- Author(s)Erin Frankel,Paula Heaphy
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight363 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.