CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone's on antidepressants, suffering from Post Romantic Stress Disorder - especially Daphne, who's just been severely chucked by lily-livered Donnie. Being unhappy is embarrassing, and therefore intolerable, so everyone's secretly on the happy pills. After a lot of soup, a soupcon of unseemly relationships, a few deaths and an abundance of life-affirming triumphs, 'pro-joy' is mooted by Pierce as the way to go. But is it really?
- Author BiographyThe author of four novels and numerous short stories and plays, Laura Marney is a Creative Writing Tutor at Glasgow University. Her first novel, No Wonder I Take a Drink, was voted by the public in The List magazine poll as one of the Top 20 Scottish books of all time.
- Author(s)Laura Marney
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.