All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionCBCA Book of the Year Awards 2013 - Notable Book Ron Green's family is broken, just like him. He isn't able to live with his mum or dad, or step-mother. He's body's boy. Now he's being fostered by his aunt who has three sons of her own. It's a chaotic, angry environment, and young Ron isn't at all happy. When strangers, Rosie and Bob, offer to care for him, he jumps at the chance, rebels against his aunt, and is placed with them. It's the kind of home he's always dreamed of. There is only one thing missing. He aches to be with his dad...
- Author(s)Dianne Bates
- PublisherCelapene Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationKnoxfield, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCelapene Press
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.