All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA PLEA - FROM THE HEART If you were to walk a mile in my shoes, you'd understand so many things, eugh about life to give you the blues, at the pain that child abuse brings. Having -one to turn to, -one to trust, leaves a legacy of fear and of pain. Put my sad story away if you must, but please stop it from happening again! This is Natasha Fay's account of how she grew from an abuse victim to a survivor despite the many adversities in her life. The neglect of her own mother which enabled her abusers, an unfulfilling relationship with a distant husband, a gambling addiction typical to the destructive behavioural patterns of the abused, the tragedy of being unable to pursue her abusers for justice in the court, and discovering the failures of the agencies that could have saved her and her siblings from a childhood of abuse. Happily, Natasha was able to end the cycle and build a successful career, and most importantly, provide a loving, secure and nurturing relationship for her own daughter.
- Author BiographyNatasha Fay overcame a life of abuse and exploitation in her childhood through strength and determination. She is a true survivor. She lives in Tasmania, has a successful career and a daughter whom she adores. In her spare time, she enjoys dancing and the company of good friends. Nobody's Child is her brilliant debut novel.
- Author(s)Natasha Fay
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.