All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSally Sanders is good at everything she does, or so it seems. Secretly she is afraid that if she can't do something well, or be the best, she will feel like a failure. She is scared that she is t good eugh. As a perfectionist, hitting the wrong te at a pia recital, or t making the soccer team feels like the end of the world!Gradually, through the help of her teachers and mother, Sally learns to have fun and t worry so much about being the best. She realizes that making mistakes is a part of learning, and that doing her best is good eugh.
- Author BiographyIn addition to being a school psychologist, Ellen Flanagan Burns is a licensed massage therapist. She is a strong supporter of cognitive-based interventions and believes that bibliotherapy with children is extremely powerful. She has a particular interest in helping children with anxiety-related issues because she has worked with many children suffering from them and has dealt with perfectionism personally and professionally. She lives in Newark, Delaware with her family. Erica Pelton Villnave's involvement in children's literature began at The Maryland Institute College of Art where she studied illustration.
- Author(s)Ellen Flanagan Burns
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight115 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erica Pelton Villnave
- Interest Age8-12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.