All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $44.98Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn Nobu Now he amply demonstrates the essence of Japanese cuisine and quite how far this tenet can be applied. The result is the food that his legions of admirers all over the world absolutely adore - light, modern, clean and fresh.
- Author BiographyNobuyuki Matsuhisa was born in Saitama, Japan, and trained as a sushi chef at Matsuei Sushi in Tokyo. After running restaurants in Peru, Argentina and Alaska, Nobu opened his first restaurant, Matsuhisa, in Beverly Hills in 1987. Six years later, Robert De Niro persuaded him to open Nobu in New York. There are now thirteen Nobu restaurants all over the world - in New York, Los Angeles, Malibu, Aspen, Las Vegas, London, Milan and Tokyo. He currently lives in Beverly Hills, close to his Matsuhisa Los Angeles restaurant.
- Author(s)Nobu Matsuhisa
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2004
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note235 photos
- Weight1466 g
- Width221 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.