Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionFor many of us the moon, and the chill light it casts, are things we either igre or take for granted. It wouldn't enter our heads therefore to set off around the world in search of moonlight. But, as James Attlee's eccentric quest proves, we couldn't be more wrong. From Normandy to Naples, Wales to Arizona, Las Vegas to Japan, Attlee explores moonlight's many moods and meanings. Taking in the ancient and modern, art and literature, science and music, Nocturne travels far and deep to provide a portrait of an enigmatic light increasingly endangered in our over-illuminated world.
- Author BiographyJames Attlee lives in Oxford and works in art publishing in London. He is the author of Isolarion: a Different Oxford Journey and the co-author, with Lisa Le Feuvre, of Gordon Matta-Clark: The Space Between.
- Author(s)James Attlee
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight222 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.