Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- AU $24.53Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNom Nom Paleois a visual feast, crackling with humour and packed with stunningly photographed step-by-step recipes free of gluten, soy, and added sugar. Designed to inspire the whole family to chow down on healthy, home-cooked meals, this cookbook compiles over 100 fool proof recipes that demonstrate how fun and flavourful cooking with wholesome ingredients can be. And did we mention the cartoons? At the heart of this book are Michelle's award-winning recipes, 50% of which are brand-new - even to diehard fans who own her bestselling iPad cookbook app. Readers can start by marrying their favourite ingredients with building blocks like Sriracha Mayonnaise, Louisiana Remoulade, and the infamous Magic Mushroom Powder. These basic recipes lay the foundation for many of the fabulous delights in the rest of the book including Eggplant Ricotta Stacks, Crab Louie, and Devils on Horseback.
- Author BiographyMichelle Tam is the respected food nerd and working mom behind Nom Nom Paleo, a leading food blog and one of the bestselling and highest-rated iPad (R) cooking apps of all time. The Kitchn has heralded Michelle's recipes as often Asian-influenced, often California-inspired, and always popping with flavor. In 2012, Saveur Magazine recognized Michelle's site as the Best Special Diets Food Blog. When she's not cooking, Michelle slings drugs as a nightshift hospital pharmacist and chases her two young sons around the house. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Food Science from the University of California, Berkeley, and a Doctorate of Pharmacy from the University of California, San Francisco. Henry Fong is Michelle's husband and co-conspirator. A lawyer by day and graphic artist by night, he's responsible for Nom Nom Paleo's distinctive design and photography, which won a Homies Award from Apartment Therapy for Best Food Photography on a Blog in 2012. Henry is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, and Yale Law School. He hates taking out the garbage.
- Author(s)Henry Fong,Michelle Tam
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleNom Nom Paleo
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight1440 g
- Width208 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- piinklotus28 Jul, 2016by
FANTASTIC PALEO COOKBOOK
Love this Paleo Book, choc full of tried & true paleo recipes. Big thick book too, so lots of great recipes to try on the family.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.