Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionMany current and emerging communication signals use Gaussian Minimum Shift Keyed (GMSK), Frequency-Hopped (FH) waveforms to reduce adjacent-channel interference while maintaining Low Probability of Intercept (LPI) characteristics. These waveforms appear in both military (Tactical Targeting Networking Techlogy, or TTNT) and civilian (Bluetooth) applications. This research develops wideband and channelized radiometer intercept receiver models to detect a GMSK-FH signal under a variety of conditions in a tactical communications environment. The signal of interest (SOI) and receivers have both fixed and variable parameters.
- Author(s)Clint R Sikes
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.