Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Mark Graver puts the case for n-toxic printmaking and then discusses the various technical factors (both materials and equipment) to consider when etching with acrylic resists, making aquatints, etching in general, using drypoint, engraving, making mezzotints and collagraphs and using photopolymers as well as combining various printmaking techniques. There is also information on various inks and health and safety measures in the printing workshop. All in all, this book contains everything you need to kw to clean up your printmaking practice.
- Author BiographyMark Graver is an English printmaker who is currently working in New Zealand. He has masters degree from Camberwell College of Arts and he is a frequent contributor to various printmaking journals. Winner of the Lessedra World mini print competition 2010.
- Author(s)Mark Graver
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitlePrintmaking Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight319 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- zero0raid25 Nov, 2014by
interesting and simple!
very interesting approach in printmaking process!the guidelines are simple and well explained!thank you very much!i will definitely use it for my work!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.