Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this research was to examine Noncombatant Evacuation Operations in the USEUCOM area of responsibility. The processes that make up a NEO are collection of evacuees, verification of identity, security screening, and transportation to a safe haven. Understanding the complex interactions between process building blocks can enlighten military planners aiding them in accomplishing this critical mission faster, safer, and more efficiently. Specifically, this graduate research project focused on identifying areas where efficiency could be improved by modeling the evacuation process using discrete-event simulation. The effort resulted in a general, flexible Noncombatant Evacuation Operation Arena model. The model was designed to be adapted to specific operational plans and run using varying assumptions to validate the plan. Recommendations to implement the model in validating current plans and for further research are discussed.
- Author(s)Mark A Scheer
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.