Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionGeared toward advanced undergraduates and graduate students, this exposition covers the method of rmal forms and its application to ordinary differential equations through perturbation analysis. In addition to its emphasis on the nuniqueness property of rmal form expansion, the text features numerous examples from electrical and mechanical engineering, particle physics, astrophysics, and other fields. 1998 edition.
- Author BiographyPeter B. Kahn is Professor Emeritus of Physics at Stony Brook University. Yair Zarmi is a scientist at the Center for Energy and Environmental Physics of the Jacob Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
- Author(s)Peter B. Kahn
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.