All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate-level text offers a survey of the main ideas, concepts, and methods that constitute nlinear functional analysis. It features extensive commentary, many examples, and interesting, challenging exercises. Topics include degree mappings for infinite dimensional spaces, the inverse function theory, the implicit function theory, Newton's methods, and many other subjects. 1985 edition.
- Author(s)Klaus Deimling
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.