All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionTopics of complex system physics and their interdisciplinary applications to different problems in seismology, biology, ecomy, sociology, energy and natechlogy are covered in this new work from rewned experts in their fields. In particular, contributed papers contain original results on network science, earthquake dynamics, ecophysics, sociophysics, nascience and biological physics. Most of the papers use interdisciplinary approaches based on statistical physics, quantum physics and other topics of complex system physics. Papers on ecophysics and sociophysics are focussed on societal aspects of physics such as, opinion dynamics, public debates and financial and ecomic stability. This work will be of interest to statistical physicists, ecomists, biologists, seismologists and all scientists working in interdisciplinary topics of complexity.
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleNATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 92 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavron Matrasulov,H. Eugene Stanley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.