All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been much excitement over the emergence of new mathematical techniques for the analysis and control of nlinear systems. In addition, great techlogical advances have bolstered the impact of analytic advances and produced many new problems and applications which are nlinear in an essential way. This book lays out in a concise mathematical framework the tools and methods of analysis which underlie this diversity of applications.
- Author(s)S. M. L. Sastry,S. Shankar Sastry
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/1999
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.